Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Elazig train station:
- Is accessibility provided at Elazig train station? No elevator nor ramp
- Is there car park at Elazig train station? No car park
- Is Elazig train station open 7/24? No
- Is there waiting room at Elazig train station? There’s waiting room in the station
- Is there locker at Elazig train station for luggages? No locker
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Elazig train station? No
- Is there ATM at Elazig train station? There’s ATM at station
- Is train pass sold at Elazig train station? You can buy train pass at station
- Can I buy international train ticket at Elazig train station? There’s international train ticket office at station
|06:34||Vangolu Express (Ankara-Tatvan)|
|08:30||Firat Express (Elazig-Adana)|
|15:45||Vangolu Express (Tatvan-Ankara)|
|19:11||Firat Express (Adana-Elazig)|
(As of 20.01.2022)
* Vangolu Express, Elazig-Tatvan regional train depart on specific days of week.
- Elazig train station is 1 km away from city center. Istasyon street connects station to city center.
- There’s a big hotel very close to station. There are other hotels at city center: Yandex hotels
- Elazig main bus terminal is at 2 km east of station.: Terminal map
- Elazig Airport (EZS) is located at 12 km south of city. There are direct flights to Istanbul and Ankara. Shuttle operates between city center and airport: Havas
- Coppersmiths’ Bazaar and Museum of Archeology and Etnography are important attractions in the city. The ski resort (Hazarbaba), Saklikapi and Kara Leylek canyons located around the city.
- Harput is located in Elazig, in northeast of city center, being a very important historical region. Castle, Ulu Mosque, Church of Mother Mary, Fountain of Uc Luleli are important work of arts in Harput.
- Palu is a historical place, located at 75 km east of Elazig, where you can travel to by train. Old Bridge, Castle, Epitaph of Urartu, Byzantine Church, Ulu Mosque, Alacali Mescit are important works of arts in Palu.
Domestic tickets : (424)212 18 67
International tickets : (424) 212 18 67
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.