Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Erzurum train station:
- Is accessibility provided at Erzurum train station? No elevator nor ramp
- Is there car park at Erzurum train station? There’s car park at/around station
- Is Erzurum train station open 7/24? No
- Is there waiting room at Erzurum train station? There’s waiting room in the station
- Is there locker at Erzurum train station for luggages? No locker
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Erzurum train station? No
- Is there ATM at Erzurum train station? There’s ATM at station
- Is train pass sold at Erzurum train station? You can buy train pass at station
- Can I buy international train ticket at Erzurum train station? No
|12:10||Dogu Express (Kars-Ankara)|
|16:06||Dogu Express (Ankara-Kars)|
(As of 22.04.2022)
- Erzurum Train Station is at central area, at 1 km north of old city center.
- There are many hotels in walking distance to train station: Yandex hotels
- This station is one of the 3-hrs-stop of Touristic Dogu Express allowing travellers to have city excursion.
- Palandoken ski center is very close to city, 5 km away from train station.
- Erzurum bus terminal is 12 km out of city center, close to Erzurum airport: Terminal map
- Erzurum Airport (ERZ) is at northwest of city, 12 km from city center. There are direct flights to Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir and Bursa. City buses run for each flight between city center and airport: Bus timetable
Domestic tickets : (442) 234 95 32 – 34
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.