Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Halkali train station:
- Is accessibility provided at Halkali train station? There’s elevator and/or ramp at station
- Is there car park at Halkali train station? There’s car park at/around station
- Is Halkali train station open 7/24? No
- Is there waiting room at Halkali train station? There’s waiting room in the station
- Is there locker at Halkali train station for luggages? No locker
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Halkali train station? There’s restaurant/snack bar at station
- Is there ATM at Halkali train station? No ATM
- Is train pass sold at Halkali train station? No train pass
- Can I buy international train ticket at Halkali train station? No
(As of 19.09.2022)
- Halkali Train Station is in European side of Istanbul, next to Kucukcekmece Lake, at 20 km west of Istanbul’s center, Taksim.
- Halkalı Station is next to logistics and residential areas, far away from city attractions. There are a few hotels within 2 km: Yandex hotels
- There are several bus services to metro, hospital and neighbourhood.
- Istanbul Airport (IST), opened in 2018, located at cost of Blacksea, in European side (map). It’s 40 m from city center (Taksim). In 2022, Mecidiyekoy-Airport metro is expected to open. Halkali-Airport metro is also under construction. There are shuttle services to/from several destinations in Istanbul: Havaist
- Marmaray suburban train service of Istanbul connecting Gebze in east to Halkali in west through Marmaray tunnel under Bosphorus, calls at this station: Marmaray
- Istanbul’s main bus terminal is in European side, at Bayrampasa (map). Terminal is metro connected (M1B), which can be interchanged from Marmaray at Yenikapi. In Asian side, most of the bus companies have their own small terminals.
Domestic tickets : (212) 678 48 00 / 9336
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.