Location, train timetables, ticket office details of Haydarpasa train station:
Location of Haydarpasa train station
Haydarpasa Station is in the Asian side of Istanbul, next to Kadikoy.
- There are many hotels, shops and restaurants in Kadikoy, all in walking distance.
- Haydarpasa Station is in walking distance to bus and dolmus (to many locations in Asian side), ferry (to European side) and metro connections at Kadikoy.
- The station is one of the oldest, and most beautiful stations of Turkey. It’s also in the “Most Spectacular Railway Stations” list of Telegraph.
- For public transport options, routes and fares Istanbul public transport guide
- For directions to Pendik station How to get to high speed train in Istanbul?
Haydarpasa train station ticket sales office
- Working hours: 08.00 – 19.00
- Tel: +90 (216) 336 20 63 – (216) 336 04 75
- International train tickets: Available
- Travel passes: Not available