Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Haydarpasa train station:
Due to archeological works and construction works, there’s no train service to/from Haydarpasa Station. As completed, the station will be again the main station for high speed trains (maybe some other trains as well) departing from Istanbul in eastern direction.
- Is accessibility provided at Haydarpasa train station? No elevator nor ramp
- Is there car park at Haydarpasa train station? There’s car park at/around station
- Is Haydarpasa train station open 7/24? No
- Is there waiting room at Haydarpasa train station? There’s waiting room in the station
- Is there locker at Haydarpasa train station for luggages? No locker
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Haydarpasa train station? There’s restaurant/snack bar at station
- Is there ATM at Haydarpasa train station? No ATM
- Is train pass sold at Haydarpasa train station? You can buy train pass at station
- Can I buy international train ticket at Haydarpasa train station? There’s international train ticket office at station
- Haydarpasa Station is in Asian side of Istanbul, at the point where Bosphorus connects Marmara Sea, right at the south of Haydarpasa Port, 500 meters away from center of Kadikoy.
- The station is one of the oldest, and most beautiful stations of Turkey. It’s also in the “Most Spectacular Railway Stations” list of Telegraph.
- There are many hotels, shops and restaurants in Kadikoy, all in walking distance.
- Haydarpasa Station is in walking distance to bus and dolmus (to many locations in Asian side), ferry (to European side) and metro connections at Kadikoy.
- During renewal of station, ruins were discovered spread to 300 decares, belong to Ancient City Khalkedon. St Bassa Church from Byzantine Empire, 12000 coins from BC 5000 were also discovered in station area, which now is planned to be redesigned as open-air museum. When archeological works completed, station is expected to be the main station for trains departing from Asian side of Istanbul.
Domestic tickets : (216) 336 20 63 / 336 04 75
International tickets : (216) 348 80 20 / 4485
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.