Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Iskenderun train station:
- Is accessibility provided at Iskenderun train station? No elevator nor ramp
- Is there car park at Iskenderun train station? No car park
- Is Iskenderun train station open 7/24? No
- Is there waiting room at Iskenderun train station? There’s waiting room in the station
- Is there locker at Iskenderun train station for luggages? No locker
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Iskenderun train station? No
- Is there ATM at Iskenderun train station? No ATM
- Is train pass sold at Iskenderun train station? You can buy train pass at station
- Can I buy international train ticket at Iskenderun train station? No
(As of 20.01.2022)
- Iskenderun Train Station is at the north enterance of city, next to Iskenderun Port. The commercial areas like hotels and restaurants are on east of station.
- There are many hotels between railway and coast: Yandex hotels
- Ancient City of Alexandretta is the most important historical place in Iskenderun. It was founded in BC 300. Not much left since then. Hatay Museum of Archeology, located at 60 km south of Iskenderun, at Hatay city center, is the biggest museum of this type with mosaic works from thousands of years before.
- İskenderun Station is the south end of Turkish rail network. İskenderun Station is 60 km on the north of Antakya, the closest train station to there.
- İskenderun bus terminal is 1 km on the south of train station: Terminal map
- The closest airport to train station and Iskenderun is Hatay Airport (HTY), 47 km away. There’s shuttle from Iskenderun to airport: Havas
Domestic tickets : (326) 614 00 49
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.