Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Kapikule train station:
- Is accessibility provided at Kapikule train station? There’s elevator and/or ramp at station
- Is there car park at Kapikule train station? There’s car park at/around station
- Is Kapikule train station open 7/24? No
- Is there waiting room at Kapikule train station? There’s waiting room in the station
- Is there locker at Kapikule train station for luggages? No locker
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Kapikule train station? There’s restaurant/snack bar at station
- Is there ATM at Kapikule train station? There’s ATM at station
- Is train pass sold at Kapikule train station? No train pass
- Can I buy international train ticket at Kapikule train station? There’s international train ticket office at station
|01:45||Sofia Express (Sofia-Istanbul)|
|02:20||Sofia Express (Istanbul-Sofia)|
(As of 19.12.2022)
- Station is 1at 17 km west of Edirne, at the border of Turkey/Bulgaria, at 400 meters north of border crossing for automobiles.
- There are hotels and supermarkets by the main road and restaurants. However, it’s not very easy nor convenient to walk to there, among hundreds of trucks.
- Kapikule is the border cross for rail and overland. Passport control is done at this station in international trains. Passengers should leave the train and visit police desk at station before train crosses border.
- Cities having direct train service from Kapikule: Edirne, İstanbul
Domestic tickets : (284) 238 20 36
International tickets : (505) 697 03 56 / 4315
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.