Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Malatya train station:
- Is accessibility provided at Malatya train station? There’s elevator and/or ramp at station
- Is there car park at Malatya train station? There’s car park at/around station
- Is Malatya train station open 7/24? No
- Is there waiting room at Malatya train station? There’s waiting room in the station
- Is there locker at Malatya train station for luggages? No locker
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Malatya train station? There’s restaurant/snack bar at station
- Is there ATM at Malatya train station? There’s ATM at station
- Is train pass sold at Malatya train station? You can buy train pass at station
- Can I buy international train ticket at Malatya train station? There’s international train ticket office at station
(As of 21.01.2022)
* Guney Kurtalan Express, Vangolu Express depart on specific days of week.
- Malatya station is 3.5 km away from city center. The city has expanded fast in recent years, station is located in old part of city.
- There are buses (1S,1Ç) passing by the station and going into city center. You can also take minibuses: Otobüs saatleri
- Malatya is an important commercial center of east of Turkey, there are many hotels. Closest is 600 meters away: Yandex hotels
- Malatya is the closest train station to Nemrut Mountain, which is UNESCO’s World Heritage List. Nemrut is 80 km from Malatya, 2 hours of drive.
- Arslantepe Hoyuk is in UNESCO’s World Heritage List, which is 13 km from city center.
- Malatya bus terminal is at 3.5 km west of train station. Airport is on northwest, 25 km away: Terminal map
- Malatya Airport (MLX) is 35 km from city center, at northwest. For each flight, a bus operates between airport and city center.
Domestic tickets : (422) 212 40 40
International tickets : (505) 311 10 87 /4085
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.