Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Mersin train station:
- Is accessibility provided at Mersin train station? There’s elevator and/or ramp at station
- Is there car park at Mersin train station? No car park
- Is Mersin train station open 7/24? No
- Is there waiting room at Mersin train station? There’s waiting room in the station
- Is there locker at Mersin train station for luggages? No locker
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Mersin train station? No
- Is there ATM at Mersin train station? No ATM
- Is train pass sold at Mersin train station? You can buy train pass at station
- Can I buy international train ticket at Mersin train station? There’s international train ticket office at station
(As of 22.04.2022)
- Mersin Train Station is at city center, right at the back of port, on Istiklal Street which is lying parallel to coastal road.
- Mersin has several touristic attraction points such as Kiz Kalesi, Gilindre Cave, Ancient City Olba, Adam Kayalar.
- Mersin bus terminal is on exit of Adana-Mersin highway, 8 km from city center: Terminal map
- Closest airport is Adana Airport (ADA). There’s shuttle service from Mersin: Havas
Domestic tickets : (324) 231 12 67
International tickets : (505) 530 78 81 / 175
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.