Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Nazilli train station:
- Is accessibility provided at Nazilli train station? No elevator nor ramp
- Is there car park at Nazilli train station? There’s car park at/around station
- Is Nazilli train station open 7/24? No
- Is there waiting room at Nazilli train station? There’s waiting room in the station
- Is there locker at Nazilli train station for luggages? No locker
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Nazilli train station? There’s restaurant/snack bar at station
- Is there ATM at Nazilli train station? No ATM
- Is train pass sold at Nazilli train station? You can buy train pass at station
- Can I buy international train ticket at Nazilli train station? No
(As of 22.04.2022)
- Nazilli Train Station is at city center, just at the opposite of Museum of Etnography.
- There are hotels very close to station: Yandex hotels
- Nazilli Etnography Museum is in front of the station. There are ancient cities Harpasa, Mastura and Nysa around Nazilli. Dokuzun Hamami, the only historic ancient bath from Ottomans, is in Nazilli.
- Nazilli bus terminal is on Aydin-Denizli state road, at 2 km south of train station: Terminal map
Domestic tickets : (256) 312 49 79 / 71351
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.