Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Konya Selcuklu HST station:
- Is accessibility provided at Konya Selcuklu HST station? There’s elevator and/or ramp at station
- Is there car park at Konya Selcuklu HST station? There’s car park at/around station
- Is Konya Selcuklu HST station open 7/24? No
- Is there waiting room at Konya Selcuklu HST station? There’s waiting room in the station
- Is there locker at Konya Selcuklu HST station for luggages? No locker
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Konya Selcuklu HST station? No
- Is there ATM at Konya Selcuklu HST station? No ATM
- Is train pass sold at Konya Selcuklu HST station? No train pass
- Can I buy international train ticket at Konya Selcuklu HST station? No
(As of 19.12.2022)
- Konya Selcuklu HST station is at north of city center and Konya Train Station, among the industrial and commercial region of city named as Bugday Pazari.
- The tram stop is 500 mt away from station where you can reach to city center. Bus no 47 and 53 passes by the station which can take you to city center: Tram route map
- There are hotels in Nalcaci region 1-2 km away from station: Yandex hotels
- There are two train stations in Konya city: Konya Train Station and Konya Selcuklu HST Station. Selcuklu is the first stop for HSTs arriving at Konya, close to commercial regions and tram stop. Konya Train Station is second stop for HSTs and only stop for other passenger trains, which is close by historical regions, having city bus service to city center.
- Konya has important historical places. Museum of Mevlana, Museum of Archeology, Museum of Karatay are some of them.
- Seb-i Arus ceremonies are held every December in Konya.
- Cumra is the closest station to Catalhoyuk, one of the oldest ancient cities of world: How to get to Catalhoyuk by train?
- Konya bus terminal is at north of city, 11 km from city center (map). Tram is passing by the terminal, by which you can get to city center.
- Konya Airport (KYA) is at 20 km norht of city. There are direct flights to Istanbul and Izmir. There’s shuttle service between city center and airport: Havas
- Cities having direct train service from İstanbul: İzmit, Bilecik, Eskişehir, Ankara, Konya, Karaman, Edirne
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.