Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Soke train station:
- Is accessibility provided at Soke train station? No elevator nor ramp
- Is there car park at Soke train station? No car park
- Is Soke train station open 7/24? No
- Is there waiting room at Soke train station? There’s waiting room in the station
- Is there locker at Soke train station for luggages? No locker
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Soke train station? No
- Is there ATM at Soke train station? No ATM
- Is train pass sold at Soke train station? No train pass
- Can I buy international train ticket at Soke train station? No
(As of 19.12.2022)
- Soke is the last station at south of Aegean region, located at the city center, between Adnan Kahveci and Abdi Ipekci streets.
- There are hotels around station: Yandex hotels
- Ancient city Priene is 15 km, ancient city Milet is 38 km from Soke. Old Rum village, Doganbey (Domatia) is 30 km from Soke.
- From Soke, there are frequent bus services to coast towns like Kusadasi, Didim, Bodrum.
- Soke main bus terminal is in walking distance (700 meters). Buses depart very frequently to nearby towns: Terminal map
Domestic tickets : (256) 518 11 83
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.