Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Van train station:
Currently all international trains are suspended due to Covid-19, thus no train is calling at this station.
- Is accessibility provided at Van train station? No elevator nor ramp
- Is there car park at Van train station? No car park
- Is Van train station open 7/24? No
- Is there waiting room at Van train station? There’s waiting room in the station
- Is there locker at Van train station for luggages? No locker
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Van train station? No
- Is there ATM at Van train station? No ATM
- Is train pass sold at Van train station? You can buy train pass at station
- Can I buy international train ticket at Van train station? There’s international train ticket office at station
- Van Train Station is at Van, one of the biggest cities in east of Turkey, located at eastern coast of Van Lake. Staion is at 4 km north of city center, near by the road to Iran.
- Castles of Van and Hosap, Cavustepe Urartu region, Seven Churchs, Armenian Monastry are other important historical points around Van.
- Akhtamar is 1.5 hour distance from Tatvan: How to get to Akhtamar by train?
- Hotels, restaurants and shopping centers are mainly at city center, along Cumhuriyet and Kazim Karabekir streets. Van is attracting many tourists from Iran, thus quality of hotels and restaurants are over average of region.
- Van bus terminal is right after train station, 1 km towards south of station.: Terminal map
- Van Ferit Melen Airport (VAN) is one of the busiest one in the region, at 6 km south of city center. There’s shuttle service to airport from city center: Timetable
Domestic tickets : (432) 223 13 80
International tickets : (432) 223 13 80
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.