Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of international train running between Van and Tehran:
Tabriz-Van train is replaced with this train starting from 1st of September, 2019.
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık, RAI
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? TCDD and RAI locos hauled passenger coaches
- What travel options I have? Couchette (4 seats/berths)
- Any food/drink available in train? Iran dining car
- How far is it from Van to Tehran? 1065 km
- How long it takes from Van to Tehran? 24:00 hours
Train departure days: From Van on Monday, from Tehran on Sunday
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
Tickets on sale 60 days prior to departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Call Center||444 82 33|
|Ticket office||Stations with international ticket desk|
WhatsApp support line: +90 (507) 321 82 33
For details and online tickets of main line and international train services in Iran: iranrail.net
Bicycles are accepted in Iran trains, in luggage wagon if exists, else in suitable place of passenger wagon.
Main stations this train is calling at:
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.