Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of main line train running between Izmir (Basmane) and Balikesir:
This train service is suspended due to Covid-19.
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? Electric loco hauled passenger coaches
- What travel options I have? Pulman (2+1 seats)
- Any food/drink available in train? No meal service nor snack bar
- How far is it from Izmir (Basmane) to Balikesir? 492 km
- How long it takes from Izmir (Basmane) to Balikesir? 9:20 hours
Train departure days: Everyday
Click for general discounts
Tickets on sale 30 days prior to departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Mobile||App Store or Google Play|
|Call Center||444 82 33 (English available)|
|Ticket Offices||Train tations, tourism agencies, PTT offices|
WhatsApp support line: +90 (507) 321 82 33
Alternate train on Izmir-Kutahya route is Izmir Mavi. Izmir Mavi has sleeper option.
Main line/regional train connections in southward direction from Izmir. You can get to Ephesus and Pamukkale by train as well.
Main stations this train is calling at:
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.