Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of main line train running between Ankara and Izmir (Basmane):
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? TCDD Diesel/electric loco hauled passenger coaches
- What travel options I have? Pulman (2+1 seats) + sleeper (2 berths)
- Any food/drink available in train? Dining car
- How far is it from Ankara to Izmir (Basmane)? 837 km
- How long it takes from Ankara to Izmir (Basmane)? 13:20 hours
Train departure days: Everyday
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
Click for general discounts
Tickets on sale 30 days prior to departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Mobile||App Store or Google Play|
|Call Center||444 82 33 (English available)|
|Ticket Offices||Train tations, tourism agencies, PTT offices|
WhatsApp support line: +90 (507) 321 82 33
Ankara train station where all passenger trains to east departs,and Ankara high speed train station where all high speed trains to west departs, are next to each other. There’s overpass in between for passengers.
Main line/regional train connections in southward direction from Izmir. You can get to Ephesus and Pamukkale by train as well.
Main stations this train is calling at:
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.