Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of main line train running between Ankara and Izmir (Basmane):
Izmir Mavi travel info
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? TCDD Diesel/electric loco hauled passenger coaches
- What travel options I have? Pulman (2+1 seats) + sleeper (2 berths)
- Any food/drink available in train? Dining car
- How far is it from Ankara to Izmir (Basmane)? 837 km
- How long it takes from Ankara to Izmir (Basmane)? 14:30 hours
- How can I buy the ticket? All sales channels (Internet, mobile applications, call center, stations and tourism agencies)
- Can I buy ticket online? Online ticket available
- When can I buy the ticket? 30 days prior to departure
Route map of Izmir Mavi
* Based on route data provided by EcoTransITWorld. There may be some changes on route.
Main stations Izmir Mavi calls
- Ankara high speed train station
- Eskisehir high speed train station
- Kutahya train station
- Balikesir train station
- Soma train station
- Manisa train station
- Basmane train station
Izmir Mavi timetable
Train departure days: Everyday
* As of 12/2018. Please click for official timetable.
Ticket fares of Izmir Mavi
Ticket fares for Izmir Mavi-Ana hat route*:
- Standard seat: 51.5 TL/person
- Sleeper: 112 TL/person (Single room surcharge: 42 TL)
Click for general discounts
* Fares are as of 12/2018 based on information at official websites.
More to know
- Ankara train station where all passenger trains to east departs,and Ankara high speed train station where all high speed trains to west departs, are next to each other. There’s overpass in between for passengers.
- Read public transport alternative to Ankara train station at How to get to high speed train station at Ankara?.
- Main line/regional train connections in southward direction from Izmir. You can get to Ephesus and Pamukkale by train as well.