Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of main line train running between Adana and Elazig:
This train service is suspended due to Covid-19.
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? TCDD Diesel/electric loco hauled passenger coaches
- What travel options I have? Pulman (2+1 seats)
- Any food/drink available in train? No meal service nor snack bar
- How far is it from Adana to Elazig? 511 km
- How long it takes from Adana to Elazig? 10:00 hours
* Based on route data provided by EcoTransITWorld. There may be some changes on route.
Train departure days: Everyday
Click for general discounts
Tickets on sale 30 days prior to departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Mobile||App Store or Google Play|
|Call Center||444 82 33 (English available)|
|Ticket Offices||Train tations, tourism agencies, PTT offices|
WhatsApp support line: +90 (507) 321 82 33
There are train services to Mersin, Iskenderun, Islahiye, Kayseri and Konya from Adana.
Malatya is the closest station to Nemrut.
Main stations this train is calling at:
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.