Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of main line train running between Adana and Elazig:
Firat Express travel info
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? TCDD Diesel/electric loco hauled passenger coaches
- What travel options I have? Pulman (2+1 seats)
- Any food/drink available in train? No meal service nor snack bar
- How far is it from Adana to Elazig? 511 km
- How long it takes from Adana to Elazig? 9:30 hours
- How can I buy the ticket? All sales channels (Internet, mobile applications, call center, stations and tourism agencies)
- Can I buy ticket online? Online ticket available
- When can I buy the ticket? 30 days prior to departure
Route map of Firat Express
* Based on route data provided by EcoTransITWorld. There may be some changes on route.
Main stations Firat Express calls
Firat Express timetable
Train departure days: Everyday
* As of 12/2018. Please click for official timetable.
Ticket fares of Firat Express
Ticket fares for Firat Express-Ana hat route*:
- Standard seat: 30 TL/person
Click for general discounts
* Fares are as of 12/2018 based on information at official websites.
More to know
- There are train services to Mersin, Iskenderun, Islahiye, Kayseri and Konya from Adana.
- Malatya is the closest station to Nemrut.