Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of regional train running between İstanbul (Pendik) and Adapazarı (Mithatpaşa):
Pendik Adapazari train travel info
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? Electric loco hauled passenger coaches
- What travel options I have? Pulman (2+2 seats)
- Any food/drink available in train? No meal service nor snack bar
- How far is it from Pendik to Mithatpasa? 121 km
- How long it takes from Pendik to Mithatpasa? 90 minutes
- How can I buy the ticket? All sales channels (Internet, mobile applications, call center, stations and tourism agencies)
- Can I buy ticket online? Online ticket available
- When can I buy the ticket? 2 days prior to departure
Route map of Pendik Adapazari train
* Based on route data provided by EcoTransITWorld. There may be some changes on route.
Main stations Pendik Adapazari train calls
- Pendik high speed train station
- Gebze train station
- Izmit high speed train station
- Arifiye high speed train station
- Mithatpasa train station
Pendik Adapazari train timetable
Train departure days: Everyday
* As of 10/2018. Please click for official timetable.
Ticket fares of Pendik Adapazari train
Ticket fares for Pendik Adapazari train-Bölgesel route*:
- Standard seat: 16.5 TL/person
Click for general discounts
* Fares are as of 10/2018.
More to know
- High speed trains calling at Arifiye can be used alternatively. There’s bus service between Arifiye and city center.
- It’s 2.5 km from Mithatpasa to city center. The suburban train service from Arifiye to city center had suspended.