Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of regional train running between Istanbul (Pendik) and Adapazari:
This train starts to call at Adapazari station as of 3th of September, 2021.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, services may be suspended during weekends and bank holidays.
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? Electric loco hauled passenger coaches
- What travel options I have? Pulman (2+2 seats)
- Any food/drink available in train? No meal service nor snack bar
- How far is it from Istanbul (Pendik) to Adapazari? 121 km
- How long it takes from Istanbul (Pendik) to Adapazari? 1:40 hours
* Based on route data provided by EcoTransITWorld. There may be some changes on route.
Train departure days: Everyday
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
Click for general discounts
Tickets on sale 2 days prior to departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Mobile||App Store or Google Play|
|Call Center||444 82 33 (English available)|
|Ticket Offices||Train tations, tourism agencies, PTT offices|
WhatsApp support line: +90 (507) 321 82 33
High speed trains calling at Arifiye can be used alternatively. It’s possible to reach to city center by Ada Express.
Marmaray suburban trains started service in Istanbul. From Pendik station, it’s possible to reach to stations like Sogutlucesme, Ayrilikcesmesi, Sirkeci, Bakirkoy and Halkali.
Main stations this train is calling at:
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.