Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of regional train running between Konya and Karaman:
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? DMU (diesel multiple unit) or diesel loco hauled passenger coaches or bus
- What travel options I have? Pulman (2+2 seats)
- Any food/drink available in train? No meal service nor snack bar
- How far is it from Konya to Karaman? 102 km
- How long it takes from Konya to Karaman? 1:15 hours
* Based on route data provided by EcoTransITWorld. There may be some changes on route.
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
Click for general discounts
Tickets on sale 15 days prior to departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Mobile||App Store or Google Play|
|Call Center||444 82 33 (English available)|
|Ticket Offices||Train tations, tourism agencies, PTT offices|
WhatsApp support line: +90 (507) 321 82 33
Alternate train: Toros Express (Adana-Konya train). TCDD also provides HST connected bus service on this line. Click for connected services.
High speed connections to Istanbul, Ankara and Eskisehir, and main line connection to Izmir from Konya.
This train calls at Cumra train station, the closest station to Catalhoyuk ruins.
Seb-i Arus ceremonies are held in December at Konya.
Main stations this train is calling at:
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.