Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of regional train running between Konya and Karaman:
Konya Karaman train travel info
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? DMU (diesel multiple unit) or diesel loco hauled passenger coaches or bus
- What travel options I have? Pulman (2+2 seats)
- Any food/drink available in train? No meal service nor snack bar
- How far is it from Konya to Karaman? 102 km
- How long it takes from Konya to Karaman? 1:10-1:30 hours
- How can I buy the ticket? All sales channels (Internet, mobile applications, call center, stations and tourism agencies)
- Can I buy ticket online? Online ticket available
- When can I buy the ticket? 15 days prior to departure
Route map of Konya Karaman train
* Based on route data provided by EcoTransITWorld. There may be some changes on route.
Main stations Konya Karaman train calls
Konya Karaman train timetable
Train departure days: Everyday
* As of 12/2018. Please click for official timetable.
Ticket fares of Konya Karaman train
Ticket fares for Konya Karaman train-Bölgesel route*:
- Standard seat: 14 TL/person
- Bus: 16 TL
Click for general discounts
* Fares are as of 12/2018 based on information at official websites.
More to know
- Alternate train: Toros Express (Adana-Konya train). TCDD also provides HST connected bus service on this line. Click for connected services.
- High speed connections to Istanbul, Ankara and Eskisehir, and main line connection to Izmir from Konya.
- This train calls at Cumra train station, the closest station to Catalhoyuk ruins.
- Seb-i Arus ceremonies are held in December at Konya.