Train details, route map, train timetable, options, fares, sales channels and notes about regional train giving service between Konya-Karaman:
- What is the operator of Konya Karaman train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- How Konya Karaman train looks like? DMU (diesel multiple unit)
- How far is it between Konya-Karaman by rail? 102 km
- How long it takes between Konya-Karaman? Around 1:20 hours
- Is there food/drink service in Konya Karaman train? No meal service nor snack bar
- May I take bicycle with me in Konya Karaman train? Only folding bicycles that fits luggage part over seats can be carried.
4 daily departures in each direction
(As of 20 Jan 2022)
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
- 2+2 seats
- 2+2 seats
- valid for roundtrip, 26- and 60+ ages, teacher, military and press
As of 20 Jan 2022, valid per person, based on official website of operator. Click for discounts.
Tickets on sale on day of departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Call center||Not available|
|Ticket office||Only at stations on route|
- No seat reservation. No seat number in tickets. Possible to travel on foot.
- Ankara-Karaman and Istanbul-Karaman HSTs can be used as alternative on this route.
- High speed connections to Istanbul, Ankara and Eskisehir, and main line connection to Izmir from Konya.
WhatsApp support line: +90 (507) 321 82 33
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.