Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of high speed train running between Ankara and Konya:
Ankara Konya HST travel info
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? Siemens HST sets
- What travel options I have? Economy, business, business compartment
- Any food/drink available in train? Dining car
- How far is it from Ankara to Konya? 310 km
- How long it takes from Ankara to Konya? 2 hours
- How can I buy the ticket? All sales channels (Internet, mobile applications, call center, stations and tourism agencies)
- Can I buy ticket online? Online ticket available
- When can I buy the ticket? 15 days prior to departure
Route map of Ankara Konya HST
* Due to lack of digital map data, above map shows the route very roughly.
Main stations Ankara Konya HST calls
Ankara Konya HST timetable
Train departure days: Everyday
* As of 10/2018. Please click for official timetable.
Ticket fares of Ankara Konya HST
Ticket fares for Ankara Konya HST-YHT route*:
- Standard seat: 30.5 TL/person
- Business class seat: 44 TL/person
- Business compartment: 46 TL/person
Click for general discounts
* Fares are as of 10/2018.
More to know
- Read public transport alternative to Ankara train station at How to get to high speed train station at Ankara?.
- There’s connected train and bus services to Karaman, bus services to Antalya, Alanya and Mersin from Konya station. Click for connected services.
- Seb-i Arus ceremonies are held in Konya. You can get to Catalhoyuk ruins by train as well.