Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Afyon train station:
- Is accessibility provided at Afyon train station? No elevator nor ramp
- Is there car park at Afyon train station? No car park
- Is Afyon train station open 7/24? Station is open 7/24
- Is there waiting room at Afyon train station? There’s waiting room in the station
- Is there locker at Afyon train station for luggages? No locker
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Afyon train station? No
- Is there ATM at Afyon train station? There’s ATM at station
- Is train pass sold at Afyon train station? You can buy train pass at station
- Can I buy international train ticket at Afyon train station? There’s international train ticket office at station
|04:48||Konya Mavi (Izmir-Konya)|
|14:38||Pamukkale Express (Eskisehir-Denizli)|
|14:49||Pamukkale Express (Denizli-Eskisehir)|
|23:21||Konya Mavi (Konya-Izmir)|
(As of 19.12.2022)
- Afyon Train Station is a bit out of central area, 1.5 km from the city center located at the skirst of hill with Afyon Castle on it. Full name is Afyon Ali Cetinkaya train station.
- Afyon has many options for accommodation: Yandex hotels
- Afyon Castle which was built on steep rocks and Museum of Archeology are top on to-do list in city. Cemetery and monument of Independence War is outside of city, 10 km to west. Iscehisar fairy chimney is at Seydiler, 24 km to east. Afyon is famous with hot spring. There are many hot spring and thermal hotels in and around the city.
- There’s another train station called “Afyon city train station” on way to Usak, but trains do not call there any more. These two stations used to belong to two different lines -Izmir-Usak-Afyon and Eskisehir-Afyon-Konya- owned by two different companies during Ottoman times.
- Afyon bus terminal is at northwest of city, 5 km from train station: Terminal map
- The regional airport between Afyon, Kutahya and Usak, Zafer Airport (KZR) is the closest airport to city. New airport has not managed to attract passengers, flight traffic is almost none.
- Phrygian Valley, where Phrygian built castle, houses and monuments by sculping rocks, is on the region among Eskisehir, Afyon and Kutahya: How to get to Phrygian Way by train?
- Cities having direct train service from Afyon: Izmir, Manisa, Usak, Konya, Kutahya, Eskisehir
Domestic tickets : (272) 213 79 19
International tickets : (505) 296 96 97 / 4325
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.