Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Kars train station:
- Is accessibility provided at Kars train station? No elevator nor ramp
- Is there car park at Kars train station? There’s car park at/around station
- Is Kars train station open 7/24? No
- Is there waiting room at Kars train station? There’s waiting room in the station
- Is there locker at Kars train station for luggages? No locker
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Kars train station? No
- Is there ATM at Kars train station? There’s ATM at station
- Is train pass sold at Kars train station? You can buy train pass at station
- Can I buy international train ticket at Kars train station? No
|08:00||Dogu Express (Kars-Ankara)|
|20:10||Dogu Express (Ankara-Kars)|
(As of 22.04.2022)
- Kars Train Station is in the middle of railway going through the city, right at the east of city center. Most of the hotels and restaurants are in walking distance to station.
- Kars has many options for accommodation: Yandex hotels
- During winter, sleigh tours are held on frozen Lake Cildir. There are many shops in city where you can taste and buy worldwide known Kars gruyere.
- Kars bus terminal is 4 km away from station, out of city center: Terminal map
- Kars Harakini Airport (KSY) is at south, 6 km away from station. There are flights to Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir. There’s shuttle from city center: Departure location
- Ani Harabeleri is 45 on east of Kars, next to Armenia-Turkey border: How to get to Ani Ruins by train?
Domestic tickets : (474) 223 43 98
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.