Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Kutahya train station:
- Is accessibility provided at Kutahya train station? No elevator nor ramp
- Is there car park at Kutahya train station? No car park
- Is Kutahya train station open 7/24? Station is open 7/24
- Is there waiting room at Kutahya train station? There’s waiting room in the station
- Is there locker at Kutahya train stationfor luggages? No locker
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Kutahya train station? No
- Is there ATM at Kutahya train station? No ATM
- Is train pass sold at Kutahya train station? You can buy train pass at station
- Can I buy international train ticket at Kutahya train station? No
(As of 21.01.2022)
- Kutahya Train Station is on eastern edges of city, on boulevard connecting state road to Eskisehir and state road to Afyon, 1.5 km from city center.
- There are good options for accommodation in Kutahya, all at city center, in walking distance from station: Yandex hotels
- Kutahya bus terminal is at the norht enterance of the city, 5 km from train station. The public bus (No:20) connects city center and bus terminal via train station: Terminal map
- The touristic attractions in the city are castle, Museum of Archeology, Museum of Ceramic, Cinili Mosque, Donenler Mevlevihanesi. Ancient City of Aizanoi is located at 60 km southwest of Kutahya.
- Phrygian Valley, where Phrygian built castle, houses and monuments by sculping rocks, is on the region among Eskisehir, Afyon and Kutahya: How to get to Phrygian Way by train?
- The regional airport between Afyon, Kutahya and Usak, Zafer Airport (KZR) is the closest airport to city. New airport has not managed to attract passengers, flight traffic is almost none.
Domestic tickets : (274) 223 61 21
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.