Details, location, additional information, train timetables and ticket office contact details of Kutahya train station:
- Is accessibility provided at Kutahya train station? No elevator nor ramp
- Is there car park at Kutahya train station? No car park
- Is Kutahya train station open 7/24? Station is open 7/24
- Is there waiting room at Kutahya train station? There’s waiting room in the station
- Is there locker at Kutahya train station for luggages? No locker
- Is there restaurant/snack bar around Kutahya train station? No
- Is there ATM at Kutahya train station? No ATM
- Is train pass sold at Kutahya train station? You can buy train pass at station
- Can I buy international train ticket at Kutahya train station? No
(As of 19.12.2022)
- Kutahya Train Station is on eastern edges of city, on boulevard connecting state road to Eskisehir and state road to Afyon, 1.5 km from city center.
- There are good options for accommodation in Kutahya, all at city center, in walking distance from station: Yandex hotels
- Kutahya bus terminal is at the norht enterance of the city, 5 km from train station. The public bus (No:20) connects city center and bus terminal via train station: Terminal map
- The touristic attractions in the city are castle, Museum of Archeology, Museum of Ceramic, Cinili Mosque, Donenler Mevlevihanesi. Ancient City of Aizanoi is located at 60 km southwest of Kutahya.
- Phrygian Valley, where Phrygian built castle, houses and monuments by sculping rocks, is on the region among Eskisehir, Afyon and Kutahya: How to get to Phrygian Way by train?
- The regional airport between Afyon, Kutahya and Usak, Zafer Airport (KZR) is the closest airport to city. New airport has not managed to attract passengers, flight traffic is almost none.
- Cities having direct train service from Kutahya: Afyon, Denizli, Balıkesir, Manisa, İzmir, Eskişehir, Ankara
Domestic tickets : (274) 223 61 21
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.