Train details, route map, train timetable, options, fares, sales channels and notes about high speed train giving service between Istanbul-Eskisehir:
- What is the operator of Istanbul Eskisehir HST? TCDD Taşımacılık
- How Istanbul Eskisehir HST looks like? Siemens HST sets
- How far is it between Istanbul-Eskisehir by rail? 307 km
- How long it takes between Istanbul-Eskisehir? Around 3:00 hours
- Is reservation required for Istanbul Eskisehir HST? All seats with reservation, see on ticket
- Is accessibility provided inİstanbul Eskişehir YHT? Some seats of train is reserved for travellers who need accessibility
- Is there food/drink service in Istanbul Eskisehir HST? No service/buffet due to pandemic
- May I take bicycle with me in Istanbul Eskisehir HST? Only folding bicycles that fits luggage part over seats can be carried.
Daily departure in each direction
(As of 09 Jan 2023)
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
- 2+2 seats
- Power in some seats
- 2+1 lux seats
- Power and LCD in each seat
As of 09 Jan 2023, valid per person, based on official website of operator. Click for discounts.
Tickets on sale 30 days before departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Mobile||App Store or Google Play|
|Call center||444 82 33 (English available)|
|Ticket office||Train stations, agencies, PTT offices|
- High speed trains and overnight trains call at 5 stations in Istanbul. Pendik, Bostanci and Sogutlucesme in Asian side, Bakirkoy and Halkali in European side. Not all HSTs pass to the European side.
- For access to nearest HST station in Istanbul: How to get to high speed train stations in Istanbul?
- There are bus/minibus services passing by and tram service close to the station: How to get to high speed train in Eskisehir?
- You can use Istanbul-Ankara HSTs as an alternative on this route.
- You can have a bot trip on Porsuk River, visit old Odunpazari Houses, enjoy a whole day at Sazova Park, buy traditional hand made products from Atlihan Carsi.
- Phrygian Valley, where Phrygian built castle, houses and monuments by sculping rocks, is on the region among Eskisehir, Afyon and Kutahya: How to get to Phrygian Way by train?
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.