Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of main line train running between Ankara and Istanbul (Halkali):
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? Electric loco hauled passenger coaches
- What travel options I have? Pulman (2+1 seats) + sleeper (2 berths)
- Any food/drink available in train? Dining car
- How far is it from Ankara to Istanbul (Halkali)? 608 km
- How long it takes from Ankara to Istanbul (Halkali)? 9:00 hours
Train departure days: Everyday
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
Click for general discounts
Tickets on sale 30 days prior to departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Mobile||App Store or Google Play|
|Call Center||444 82 33 (English available)|
|Ticket Offices||Train tations, tourism agencies, PTT offices|
WhatsApp support line: +90 (507) 321 82 33
Ankara Express stops at 4 stations in Istanbul. Pendik, Bostanci and Sogutlucesme in Asian side, Bakirkoy and Halkali in European side.
Bicycle hanger was put on this train for the first time. There’s bicycle label on the door of the wagon.
Main stations this train is calling at:
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.