Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of main line train running between Ankara and Istanbul (Halkali):
Ankara Express travel info
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? Electric loco hauled passenger coaches
- What travel options I have? Pulman (2+1 seats) + sleeper (2 berths)
- Any food/drink available in train? Dining car
- How far is it from Ankara to Istanbul (Halkali)? 608 km
- How long it takes from Ankara to Istanbul (Halkali)? 9:00 hours
- How can I buy the ticket? All sales channels (Internet, mobile applications, call center, stations and tourism agencies)
- Can I buy ticket online? Online ticket available
- When can I buy the ticket? 30 days prior to departure
Route map of Ankara Express
Main stations Ankara Express calls
Ankara Express timetable
Train departure days: Everyday
* Please click for official timetable.
Ticket fares of Ankara Express
Ticket fares for Ankara Express-Ana hat route*:
- Standard seat: 70 TL/person
- Sleeper: 195 TL/person (Single room surcharge: 75 TL)
Click for general discounts
* Fares are as of 7/2019 based on information at official websites.
More to know
- Ankara Express stops at 4 stations in Istanbul. Pendik, Bostanci and Sogutlucesme in Asian side, Bakirkoy and Halkali in European side. For details: How to get to high speed train stations in Istanbul?
- Read public transport solutions to Ankara train station at How to get to high speed train station at Ankara?.