Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of main line train running between Izmir (Basmane) and Konya:
Konya Mavi travel info
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? Diesel loco hauled passenger coaches
- What travel options I have? Pulman (2+1 seats) + sleeper (2 berths)
- Any food/drink available in train? Dining car
- How far is it from Izmir (Basmane) to Konya? 689 km
- How long it takes from Izmir (Basmane) to Konya? 12-12:20 hours
- How can I buy the ticket? All sales channels (Internet, mobile applications, call center, stations and tourism agencies)
- Can I buy ticket online? Online ticket available
- When can I buy the ticket? 30 days prior to departure
Route map of Konya Mavi
* Based on route data provided by EcoTransITWorld. There may be some changes on route.
Main stations Konya Mavi calls
Konya Mavi timetable
Train departure days: Everyday
* As of 12/2018. Please click for official timetable.
Ticket fares of Konya Mavi
Ticket fares for Konya Mavi-Ana hat route*:
- Standard seat: 43 TL/person
- Sleeper: 95 TL/person (Single room surcharge: 52 TL)
Click for general discounts
* Fares are as of 12/2018 based on information at official websites.
More to know
- Main line/regional train connections in southward direction from Izmir. You can get to Ephesus and Pamukkale by train as well.
- High speed connections to Istanbul, Ankara and Eskisehir, and main line connection to Adana from Konya
- Seb-i Arus ceremonies are held in Konya. You can get to Catalhoyuk ruins by train as well.