Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of main line train running between Adana and Konya:
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? Diesel loco hauled passenger coaches
- What travel options I have? Pulman (2+1 seats)
- Any food/drink available in train? No meal service nor snack bar
- How far is it from Adana to Konya? 371 km
- How long it takes from Adana to Konya? 6:00 hours
* Based on route data provided by EcoTransITWorld. There may be some changes on route.
Train departure days: Everyday
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
Click for general discounts
Tickets on sale 30 days prior to departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Mobile||App Store or Google Play|
|Call Center||444 82 33 (English available)|
|Ticket Offices||Train tations, tourism agencies, PTT offices|
WhatsApp support line: +90 (507) 321 82 33
There are train services to Mersin, Iskenderun, Islahiye, Elazig and Kayseri from Adana.
High speed connections to Istanbul, Ankara and Eskisehir, and main line connection to Izmir from Konya
Seb-i Arus ceremonies are held in Konya. You can get to Catalhoyuk ruins by train as well.
Main stations this train is calling at:
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.