Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of main line train running between Adana and Konya:
Toros Express travel info
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? Diesel loco hauled passenger coaches
- What travel options I have? Pulman (2+1 seats)
- Any food/drink available in train? No meal service nor snack bar
- How far is it from Adana to Konya? 371 km
- How long it takes from Adana to Konya? 6 hours
- How can I buy the ticket? All sales channels (Internet, mobile applications, call center, stations and tourism agencies)
- Can I buy ticket online? Online ticket available
- When can I buy the ticket? 30 days prior to departure
Route map of Toros Express
* Based on route data provided by EcoTransITWorld. There may be some changes on route.
Main stations Toros Express calls
Toros Express timetable
Train departure days: Everyday
* As of 12/2018. Please click for official timetable.
Ticket fares of Toros Express
Ticket fares for Toros Express-Ana hat route*:
- Standard seat: 20.5 TL/person
Click for general discounts
* Fares are as of 12/2018 based on information at official websites.
More to know
- There are train services to Mersin, Iskenderun, Islahiye, Elazig and Kayseri from Adana.
- High speed connections to Istanbul, Ankara and Eskisehir, and main line connection to Izmir from Konya
- Seb-i Arus ceremonies are held in Konya. You can get to Catalhoyuk ruins by train as well.