Train details, route map, train timetable, options, fares, sales channels and notes about main line train giving service between Adana-Konya:
- What is the operator of Toros Express? TCDD Taşımacılık
- How Toros Express looks like? Diesel loco hauled passenger coaches
- How far is it between Adana-Konya by rail? 371 km
- How long it takes between Adana-Konya? Around 6:30 hours
- Is reservation required for Toros Express? All seats with reservation, see on ticket
- Is accessibility provided inToros Ekspresi? No any special design for accessibilty
- Is there food/drink service in Toros Express? No meal service nor snack bar
- May I take bicycle with me in Toros Express? Only folding bicycles that fits luggage part over seats can be carried.
Daily departure in each direction
(As of 23 Mar 2023)
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
- 2+1 seats
- 2+1 seats
- valid for roundtrip, 26- and 60+ ages, teacher, military and press
As of 23 Mar 2023, valid per person, based on official website of operator. Click for discounts.
Tickets on sale 30 days before departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Mobile||App Store or Google Play|
|Call center||444 82 33 (English available)|
|Ticket office||Train stations, agencies, PTT offices|
- Adana is the main departure station of Elazig, Mersin, Iskenderun, Islahiye and Kayseri trains: Adana train station
- Adana Museum of Archeology deserves to be visited. Tas Kopru (Stone Bridge), built by Romans, is one of the oldest bridges in the World that is in use. Varda Railway Bridge (Germen Bridge) is in this region, 65 km from Adana city center. Kapikaya Canyon is close to Varda Bridge.
- Konya has strong train connections, HSTs to Ankara, Eskisehir and Istanbul, main line trains to Izmir and Adana.
- Konya has important historical places. Museum of Mevlana, Museum of Archeology, Museum of Karatay are some of them.
- Cumra is the closest station to Catalhoyuk, one of the oldest ancient cities of world: How to get to Catalhoyuk by train?
- Seb-i Arus ceremonies are held every December in Konya.
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.