Train details, route map, train timetable, options, fares, sales channels and notes about regional train giving service between Amasya-Havza:
Samsun-Amasya and Amasya-Havza regional trains restarted service on 21 June 2022 after 7 years.
- What is the operator of Amasya Havza train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- How Amasya Havza train looks like? DMU (diesel multiple unit)
- How far is it between Amasya-Havza by rail? 47 km
- How long it takes between Amasya-Havza? Around 1:15 hours
- Is reservation required for Amasya Havza train? Reservation is not required, take any free seat
- Is accessibility provided inAmasya Havza treni? No any special design for accessibilty
- Is there food/drink service in Amasya Havza train? No meal service nor snack bar
- May I take bicycle with me in Amasya Havza train? Only folding bicycles that fits luggage part over seats can be carried.
3 daily departures in each direction
(As of 22 Jun 2022)
(As of 22 Jun 2022)
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
- 2+2 seats
As of 22 Jun 2022, valid per person, based on official website of operator. Click for discounts.
Tickets on sale on day of departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Call center||Not available|
|Ticket office||Only at stations on route|
- Amasya Train Station is in walking distance to city center, 1 km on west.
- Amasya Castle which is located on Harsena Mountain next to city, Rock Tombs of Pontic Kings on skirts of Harsena, Amasya Archaeological Museum, old houses (Yali Boyu) along Yesil Irmak river.
- Main bus terminal is on east edge of city, 4 km from train station.
- Amasya Merzifon Airport is 45 on northwest of city. Daily flights to Istanbul. Shuttle service to Amasya.
- Havza train station is in walking distance to city center, at 300 meters south.
- Main bus statino is at south edges of town, 700 meters from train station.
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.