Train details, route map, train timetable, options, fares, sales channels and notes about regional train giving service between Mersin-Islahiye:
Temporary rearrangements done due to earthquake.
- What is the operator of Mersin Islahiye train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- How Mersin Islahiye train looks like? DMU (diesel multiple unit)
- How far is it between Mersin-Islahiye by rail? 219 km
- How long it takes between Mersin-Islahiye? Around 4:30 hours
- Is reservation required for Mersin Islahiye train? Reservation is not required, take any free seat
- Is accessibility provided inMersin Islahiye treni? No any special design for accessibilty
- Is there food/drink service in Mersin Islahiye train? No meal service nor snack bar
- May I take bicycle with me in Mersin Islahiye train? Only folding bicycles that fits luggage part over seats can be carried.
Daily departure in each direction
(As of 23 Mar 2023)
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
- 2+2 seats
- 2+2 seats
- valid for roundtrip, 26- and 60+ ages, teacher, military and press
As of 23 Mar 2023, valid per person, based on official website of operator. Click for discounts.
Tickets on sale on day of departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Call center||Not available|
|Ticket office||Only at stations on route|
- No seat reservation. No seat number in tickets. Possible to travel on foot.
- Mersin has several touristic attraction points such as Kiz Kalesi, Gilindre Cave, Ancient City Olba, Adam Kayalar.
- Yesemek open museum is unique in the region, 23 km from city center.
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.