Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of regional train running between Zonguldak and Karabuk:
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, services may be suspended during weekends and bank holidays.
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? DMU (diesel multiple unit)
- What travel options I have? 2+2 seats
- Any food/drink available in train? No meal service nor snack bar
- How far is it from Zonguldak to Karabuk? 121 km
- How long it takes from Zonguldak to Karabuk? 3:00 hours
* Based on route data provided by EcoTransITWorld. There may be some changes on route.
Train departure days: Everyday
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
Click for general discounts
Tickets on sale only on the day of departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Call Center||No ticket sale|
|Ticket office||Stations on way|
WhatsApp support line: +90 (507) 321 82 33
No seat reservation. No seat number in tickets. Possible to travel on foot.
No further rail connection from Karabük towards south due to engineering works.
25-km-long Filyos-Zonguldak stretch is one of the few train routes passing by the sea.
There are many historical and touristic attractions on the train route. Filyos ancient city, Yenice forest and Seker canyon, Gokcebey Herkime old houses are some of them.
Safranbolu is one of the most important touristic places in the region with old houses. Safranbolu is 9 km from Karabuk station. Bus services run between Karabuk and Safranbolu evedl 30-60 minutes.
Main stations this train is calling at:
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.