Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of regional train running between Zonguldak and Karabük:
Zonguldak Karabuk train travel info
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? DMU (diesel multiple unit)
- What travel options I have? 2+2 seats
- Any food/drink available in train? No meal service nor snack bar
- How far is it from Zonguldak to Karabuk? 121 km
- How long it takes from Zonguldak to Karabuk? 3 hours
- How can I buy the ticket? Only at ticket office of train stations
- Can I buy ticket online? No online ticket sales
- When can I buy the ticket? Only on the day of departure
Route map of Zonguldak Karabuk train
* Based on route data provided by EcoTransITWorld. There may be some changes on route.
Main stations Zonguldak Karabuk train calls
Zonguldak Karabuk train timetable
Train departure days: Everyday
* As of 10/2018. Please click for official timetable.
More to know
- No further rail connection from Karabük towards south due to engineering works.
- 25-km-long Filyos-Zonguldak stretch is one of the few train routes passing by the sea.
- There are many historical and touristic attractions on the train route. Filyos ancient city, Yenice forest and Seker canyon, Gokcebey Herkime old houses are some of them.
- Safranbolu is one of the most important touristic places in the region with old houses. Safranbolu is 9 km from Karabuk station. Bus services run between Karabuk and Safranbolu evedl 30-60 minutes.