The scope, route, stops, connections and history of Cekmekoy-Sultanbeyli metro under construction at Istanbul:
- Owner: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
- Contractor: Dogus-Ozaltin-Yapi Merkezi
- Contract date: 5/2017
- Contract duration: 1200 days
- Contract deadline: 8/2020
- Contract value: TL 2.34 bn (together with Sarıgazi-Yenidoğan metro)
Çekmeköy (Connection to Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy metro) – Meclis Mahallesi – Sarıgazi (Connection to Çekmeköy-Taşdelen-Yenidoğan metro) – Samandıra – Abdurrahmangazi – Sancaktepe – Veysel Karani – Hasanpaşa – Sultanbeyli
Cekmekoy-Sultanbeyli line will be extension of Uskudar-Umraniye-Cekmeyok (M5) line. Driverless metro cars will run.
This line is awarded and is being constructed together with Cekmekoy-Sarigazi-Tasdelen metro.
- Line length: 10.9 km
- Travel time: 16.5 min
Driverless metro cars of M5 Uskudar-Cekmekoy line (Mitsubishi/CAF) will run on this line.
Cover photo: İstanbul Büyükşehir Belediyesi ©
Categories: Urban Transport