Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of main line train running between Eskisehir and Denizli:
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? Diesel loco hauled passenger coaches
- What travel options I have? Pulman (2+1 seats)
- Any food/drink available in train? No meal service nor snack bar
- How far is it from Eskisehir to Denizli? 426 km
- How long it takes from Eskisehir to Denizli? 8:30 hours
* Based on route data provided by EcoTransITWorld. There may be some changes on route.
Train departure days: Everyday
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
Click for general discounts
Tickets on sale 30 days prior to departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Mobile||App Store or Google Play|
|Call Center||444 82 33 (English available)|
|Ticket Offices||Train tations, tourism agencies, PTT offices|
WhatsApp support line: +90 (507) 321 82 33
High speed connections to Istanbul, Ankara and Konya from Eskisehir.
There are train services to Soke and Izmir from Denizli.
Denizli is the closest station to Pamukkale (18 km).
Main stations this train is calling at:
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.