Train details, route map, train timetable, options, fares, sales channels and notes about main line train giving service between Eskisehir-Denizli:
- What is the operator of Pamukkale Express? TCDD Taşımacılık
- How Pamukkale Express looks like? Diesel loco hauled passenger coaches
- How far is it between Eskisehir-Denizli by rail? 426 km
- How long it takes between Eskisehir-Denizli? Around 8:00 hours
- Is reservation required for Pamukkale Express? All seats with reservation, see on ticket
- Is accessibility provided inPamukkale Ekspresi? No any special design for accessibilty
- Is there food/drink service in Pamukkale Express? No meal service nor snack bar
- May I take bicycle with me in Pamukkale Express? Only folding bicycles that fits luggage part over seats can be carried.
Daily departure in each direction
(As of 09 Jan 2023)
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
- 2+1 seats
- 2+1 seats
- valid for roundtrip, 26- and 60+ ages, teacher, military and press
As of 09 Jan 2023, valid per person, based on official website of operator. Click for discounts.
Tickets on sale 30 days before departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Mobile||App Store or Google Play|
|Call center||444 82 33 (English available)|
|Ticket office||Train stations, agencies, PTT offices|
- There are bus/minibus services passing by and tram service close to the station: How to get to high speed train in Eskisehir?
- Eskisehir is an important hub for trains. You can travel to Ankara, Istanbul, Konya, Karaman by HSTs, Afyon, Kutahya and Tavsanli by regional trains, Denizli, Izmir, Balikesir and Manisa by main line trains. There’s also HST connected bus service to Bursa.
- It’s possible to travel from Denizli to cities like Aydin, Izmir, Isparta, Afyon, Kutahya and Eskisehir: Denizli train station
- Pamukkale with its natural wonder travertines and ancient city Hierapolis, is 17.5 km away from Denizli station: How to get to Pamukkale by train?
- Though Pamukkale is the most famous point of Denizli, there are more. Ancient city of Laodicea on way to Pamukkale, Karahayit hot spring on the north of Pamukkale, Ancient City of Tripolis at north of Karahayit are some of them. Denizli also has a ski center.
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.