Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of main line train running between Eskisehir and Denizli:
Pamukkale Express travel info
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? Diesel loco hauled passenger coaches
- What travel options I have? Pulman (2+1 seats)
- Any food/drink available in train? No meal service nor snack bar
- How far is it from Eskisehir to Denizli? 426 km
- How long it takes from Eskisehir to Denizli? 8:30 hours
- How can I buy the ticket? All sales channels (Internet, mobile applications, call center, stations and tourism agencies)
- Can I buy ticket online? Online ticket available
- When can I buy the ticket? 30 days prior to departure
Route map of Pamukkale Express
* Based on route data provided by EcoTransITWorld. There may be some changes on route.
Main stations Pamukkale Express calls
Pamukkale Express timetable
Train departure days: Everyday
* As of 12/2018. Please click for official timetable.
Ticket fares of Pamukkale Express
Ticket fares for Pamukkale Express-Ana hat route*:
- Standard seat: 35 TL/person
Click for general discounts
* Fares are as of 12/2018 based on information at official websites.
More to know
- High speed connections to Istanbul, Ankara and Konya from Eskisehir.
- There are train services to Soke and Izmir from Denizli.
- Denizli is the closest station to Pamukkale (18 km).