Train details, route map, train timetable, options, fares, sales channels and notes about regional train giving service between Batman-Diyarbakir:
- What is the operator of Batman Diyarbakir train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- How Batman Diyarbakir train looks like? DMU (diesel multiple unit)
- How far is it between Batman-Diyarbakir by rail? 90 km
- How long it takes between Batman-Diyarbakir? Around 2:25 hours
- Is reservation required for Batman Diyarbakir train? Reservation is not required, take any free seat
- Is accessibility provided inBatman Diyarbakır treni? No any special design for accessibilty
- Is there food/drink service in Batman Diyarbakir train? No meal service nor snack bar
- May I take bicycle with me in Batman Diyarbakir train? Only folding bicycles that fits luggage part over seats can be carried.
2 daily departures in each direction
(As of 09 Jan 2023)
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
- 2+2 seats
- 2+2 seats
- valid for roundtrip, 26- and 60+ ages, teacher, military and press
As of 09 Jan 2023, valid per person, based on official website of operator. Click for discounts.
Tickets on sale on day of departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Call center||Not available|
|Ticket office||Only at stations on route|
- No seat reservation. No seat number in tickets. Possible to travel on foot.
- Kurtalan Express can be used alternatively on this route.
- Hasankeyf, 12000 years old town, which is now almost completely under water of new dam, is 35 km from Batman. Malabadi Bridge, built in 1145, one of the biggest single arched bridge of world, is 33 km on north.
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.