Train details, route map, train timetable, options, fares, sales channels and notes about regional train giving service between Erzincan-Divrigi:
- What is the operator of Erzincan Divrigi train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- How Erzincan Divrigi train looks like? DMU (diesel multiple unit)
- How far is it between Erzincan-Divrigi by rail? 156 km
- How long it takes between Erzincan-Divrigi? Around 3:10 hours
- Is reservation required for Erzincan Divrigi train? Reservation is not required, take any free seat
- Is accessibility provided inErzincan Divrigi treni? No any special design for accessibilty
- Is there food/drink service in Erzincan Divrigi train? No meal service nor snack bar
- May I take bicycle with me in Erzincan Divrigi train? Only folding bicycles that fits luggage part over seats can be carried.
2 daily departures in each direction
(As of 16 Jun 2022)
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
- 2+2 seats
- 2+2 seats
- valid for roundtrip, 26- and 60+ ages, teacher, military and press
As of 16 Jun 2022, valid per person, based on official website of operator. Click for discounts.
Tickets on sale on day of departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Call center||Not available|
|Ticket office||Only at stations on route|
- No seat reservation. No seat number in tickets. Possible to travel on foot.
- Dogu Express can be used alternatively on this route.
- Caglayan Waterfall and Urartian Altintepe Castle are among touristic attractions.
- Divrigi Castle and Ulu Mosque which is in UNESCO’s World Heritage List are important historical buildings in the town.
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.