Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of regional train running between Izmir (Basmane) and Alasehir:
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? Diesel loco hauled passenger coaches
- What travel options I have? Pulman (2+1 seats)
- Any food/drink available in train? No meal service nor snack bar
- How far is it from Izmir (Basmane) to Alasehir? 169 km
- How long it takes from Izmir (Basmane) to Alasehir? 3:15 hours
* Based on route data provided by EcoTransITWorld. There may be some changes on route.
Train departure days: Everyday
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
Click for general discounts
Tickets on sale Only on the day of departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Call Center||No ticket sale|
|Ticket office||Stations on way|
WhatsApp support line: +90 (507) 321 82 33
No seat reservation. No seat number in tickets. Possible to travel on foot.
Izmir Usak and Konya Mavi can be used as alternate trains in this route.
Basmane Station is main station for all trains to/from Izmir. There are train services to many destinations.
Main stations this train is calling at:
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.