Train details, route map, train timetable, options, fares, sales channels and notes about regional train giving service between Izmir-Alasehir:
- What is the operator of Izmir Alasehir train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- How Izmir Alasehir train looks like? DMU (diesel multiple unit)
- How far is it between Izmir-Alasehir by rail? 169 km
- How long it takes between Izmir-Alasehir? Around 3:25 hours
- Is reservation required for Izmir Alasehir train? Reservation is not required, take any free seat
- Is accessibility provided inİzmir Alaşehir treni? No any special design for accessibilty
- Is there food/drink service in Izmir Alasehir train? No meal service nor snack bar
- May I take bicycle with me in Izmir Alasehir train? Only folding bicycles that fits luggage part over seats can be carried.
Daily departure in each direction
(As of 16 Jun 2022)
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
- 2+2 seats
- 2+2 seats
- valid for roundtrip, 26- and 60+ ages, teacher, military and press
As of 16 Jun 2022, valid per person, based on official website of operator. Click for discounts.
Tickets on sale on day of departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Call center||Not available|
|Ticket office||Only at stations on route|
- No seat reservation. No seat number in tickets. Possible to travel on foot.
- Alternate trains: Konya Mavi and Usak Express
- Izmir has strong train connections. Towards South there are trains to Selcuk, Aydin, Denizli, Isparta. You can get to Ephesus and Pamukkale by train as well. Towards North there are train services to Manisa, Balikesir, Bandirma, Kutahya, Eskisehir, Ankara. Towards East Usak, Afyon, Konya are accessible by train.
- City walls, Philadelphia Church and Kursunlu Han ruins are in walking distance.
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.