Train details, route map, train timetable, options, fares, sales channels and notes about regional train giving service between Soke-Denizli:
- What is the operator of Soke Denizli train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- How Soke Denizli train looks like? DMU (diesel multiple unit)
- How far is it between Soke-Denizli by rail? 182 km
- How long it takes between Soke-Denizli? Around 3:20 hours
- Is there food/drink service in Soke Denizli train? No meal service nor snack bar
- May I take bicycle with me in Soke Denizli train? Only folding bicycles that fits luggage part over seats can be carried.
2 daily departures in each direction
(As of 20 Jan 2022)
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
- 2+2 seats
- 2+2 seats
- valid for roundtrip, 26- and 60+ ages, teacher, military and press
As of 20 Jan 2022, valid per person, based on official website of operator. Click for discounts.
Tickets on sale on day of departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Call center||Not available|
|Ticket office||Only at stations on route|
- No seat reservation. No seat number in tickets. Possible to travel on foot.
- Basmane Station is main station for all trains to/from Izmir. There are train services to many destinations from there.
- There are bus connections to coast towns and train to Izmir from Soke.
- Denizli is the closest station to Pamukkale (18 km): How to get to Pamukkale by train?
WhatsApp support line: +90 (507) 321 82 33
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.