Train details, route map, train timetable, options, fares, sales channels and notes about regional train giving service between Soke-Denizli:
- What is the operator of Soke Denizli train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- How Soke Denizli train looks like? DMU (diesel multiple unit)
- How far is it between Soke-Denizli by rail? 182 km
- How long it takes between Soke-Denizli? Around 3:20 hours
- Is reservation required for Soke Denizli train? Reservation is not required, take any free seat
- Is accessibility provided inSöke Denizli treni? No any special design for accessibilty
- Is there food/drink service in Soke Denizli train? No meal service nor snack bar
- May I take bicycle with me in Soke Denizli train? Only folding bicycles that fits luggage part over seats can be carried.
2 daily departures in each direction
(As of 23 Mar 2023)
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
- 2+2 seats
- 2+2 seats
- valid for roundtrip, 26- and 60+ ages, teacher, military and press
As of 23 Mar 2023, valid per person, based on official website of operator. Click for discounts.
Tickets on sale on day of departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Call center||Not available|
|Ticket office||Only at stations on route|
- No seat reservation. No seat number in tickets. Possible to travel on foot.
- Ancient city Priene is 15 km, ancient city Milet is 38 km from Soke. Old Rum village, Doganbey (Domatia) is 30 km from Soke.
- From Soke, there are frequent bus services to coast towns like Kusadasi, Didim, Bodrum.
- It’s possible to travel from Denizli to cities like Aydin, Izmir, Isparta, Afyon, Kutahya and Eskisehir: Denizli train station
- Pamukkale with its natural wonder travertines and ancient city Hierapolis, is 17.5 km away from Denizli station: How to get to Pamukkale by train?
- Though Pamukkale is the most famous point of Denizli, there are more. Ancient city of Laodicea on way to Pamukkale, Karahayit hot spring on the north of Pamukkale, Ancient City of Tripolis at north of Karahayit are some of them. Denizli also has a ski center.
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.