Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of regional train running between Soke and Denizli:
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, services may be suspended during weekends and bank holidays.
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? DMU (diesel multiple unit)
- What travel options I have? 2+2 seats
- Any food/drink available in train? No meal service nor snack bar
- How far is it from Soke to Denizli? 182 km
- How long it takes from Soke to Denizli? 3:20 hours
* Based on route data provided by EcoTransITWorld. There may be some changes on route.
Train departure days: Everyday
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
Click for general discounts
Tickets on sale only on the day of departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Call Center||No ticket sale|
|Ticket office||Stations on way|
WhatsApp support line: +90 (507) 321 82 33
No seat reservation. No seat number in tickets. Possible to travel on foot.
Basmane Station is main station for all trains to/from Izmir. There are train services to many destinations.
There are bus connections to coast towns and train to Izmir from Soke.
Denizli is the closest station to Pamukkale (18 km).
Main stations this train is calling at:
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.