SmartRail and Metro Eurasia is going to take place next week in Istanbul.
SmartRail and Metro Eurasia, the congress on rail and metro, will take place on 26-27th January 2016 at the Radisson Blue Sisli, Istanbul, Turkey.
The congress is a part of SmartRail Congress & Expo hosted in Europe, Asia, Eurasia and USA discussing the latest system developments.
The sessions on congress will be as follows:
- Development and Procurement Plans in Turkey
- Learning Lessons from European Projects
- Enhancing Urban Rail Operations
- International Technology Review
- Enhancing Mainline Operations and Reducing Costs
- Meeting Technical Requirements to Meet Changing Needs
Click for the full agenda of the congress.
Speakers from Turkey are announced to be from Ministry of Transport, Izmir Metro, TCDD, Malatya Ulasim, Tuvasas, EGO, Mersin Ulasim, Kocaeli Ulasim, Estram, Istanbul Ulasim and Bursaray (click for full list of speakers).