The scope, route, stops, connections and history of Kirazli-Bakirkoy metro which is under consruction at Istanbul:
Owner: Transport Ministry
Project cost: TL 682 mn
Contractor: Aga Enerji
Duration: 1200 days
Target commission date: 6/2018
Line length: 9 km
Travel time: 13.5 min
Kirazlı (Connection to Aksaray-Kirazlı, Kirazlı-Olimpiyatköy and Kirazlı-Halkalı metros) – Molla Gürani – Yıldıztepe – İlkyuva – Haznedar – İncirli (connection to Yenikapı-Havalimanı metro and Metrobus) – Zuhuratbaba – Özgürlük Meydanı (connection to Marmaray) – Bakırköy İDO (connection to İDO sea bus)
- 13th Nov 2014: Tender for construction opened.
- 3rd March 2015: Aga Enerji awarded. Deadline 1200 days.
- 13th March 2015: Construction works started. Deadline 15th June 2018.
- 30th March 2015: Tender for consultancy opened.
- 28th May 2015: Yuksel Proje awarded for consultancy (TL 24 mn).
- 11th Jun 2016: Construction started.
Cover Photo: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality ©