The metro line which connects Bakirkoy ferry terminal to Kirazli, intersection of two metro lines.
Project owner: Transport Ministry
Contractor : Aga Enerji
|Urban Transport by Rail in Istanbul|
Length: 9 km
Planned commission date: June 2018
- Molla Gurani
- Ozgurluk Meydani
- Bakirkoy IDO
Travel time: 13.5 dk
Project cost: TL 682 mn (€ 225 mn)
|Best Rail Solutions in Turkish Cities|
- Aksaray-Kirazli metro (M1) at Kirazli Station
- Kirazli-Olimpiyatkoy metro (M3) at Kirazli Station
- Kirazli-Halkalı metro at Kirazli Station (tender announced)
- Yenikapi-Airport metro (M1) at Incirli Station
- Metrobus at Incirli Station
- Marmaray at Ozgurluk Meydani Station (under construction)
- Sep 2014: Tender opened.
- Mar 2015: Aga Enerji awarded. Deadline 1200 days.
- May 2015: Yuksel Proje awarded for consultancy (TL 24 mn).
- Jun 2016: Construction started.
Cover Photo: İstanbul Büyükşehir Belediyesi