Train details, route map, train timetable, options, fares, sales channels and notes about main line train giving service between Ankara-Malatya:
- What is the operator of 4 Eylul Mavi? TCDD Taşımacılık
- How 4 Eylul Mavi looks like? Diesel loco hauled passenger coaches
- How far is it between Ankara-Malatya by rail? 685 km
- How long it takes between Ankara-Malatya? Around 15:00 hours
- Is reservation required for 4 Eylul Mavi? All seats with reservation, see on ticket
- Is accessibility provided in4 Eylül Mavi? No any special design for accessibilty
- Is there food/drink service in 4 Eylul Mavi? Dining car
- May I take bicycle with me in 4 Eylul Mavi? Only folding bicycles that fits luggage part over seats can be carried.
Daily departure in each direction
(As of 09 Jan 2023)
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
- 2+1 seats
- 2 double-deck berths for 4
- Power in rooms
As of 09 Jan 2023, valid per person, based on official website of operator. Click for discounts.
Tickets on sale 30 days before departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Mobile||App Store or Google Play|
|Call center||444 82 33 (English available)|
|Ticket office||Train stations, agencies, PTT offices|
- Malatya, which is on route, is an important rail hub. Firat, 4 Eylul, Kurtalan, Vangolu expresses call at this station: Malatya train station
- Arslantepe Hoyuk is in UNESCO’s World Heritage List, which is 13 km from city center.
- Malatya is the closest train station to Nemrut Mountain, which is UNESCO’s World Heritage List. Nemrut is 80 km from Malatya, 2 hours of drive.
- High speed trains are calling at two stations in Ankara: Eryaman and Ankara HST station. Conventional trains call at Ankara Main Station and Sincan in westbound traffic. In eastbound, they call at Ankara Main Station and Kayas.
- Click to get directions for getting to Ankara train station by public transport.
- Alternate trains on this route: Vangolu and Kurtalan expresses.
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.