Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of main line train running between Adana and Kayseri:
This train service is suspended due to Covid-19.
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? Diesel loco hauled passenger coaches
- What travel options I have? Pulman (2+1 seats)
- Any food/drink available in train? No meal service nor snack bar
- How far is it from Adana to Kayseri? 324 km
- How long it takes from Adana to Kayseri? 5:40 hours
* Based on route data provided by EcoTransITWorld. There may be some changes on route.
Train departure days: Everyday
Click for general discounts
Tickets on sale 30 days prior to departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Mobile||App Store or Google Play|
|Call Center||444 82 33 (English available)|
|Ticket Offices||Train tations, tourism agencies, PTT offices|
WhatsApp support line: +90 (507) 321 82 33
There are train services to Mersin, Iskenderun, Islahiye, Elazig and Konya from Adana.
Kayseri is a hub for all eastward trains from Ankara. There are bus services to Cappadocia from Kayseri as well.
Do not forget to visit Cappadocia if you have time.
Main stations this train is calling at:
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.