Train details, route map, train timetable, options, fares, sales channels and notes about main line train giving service between Adana-Kayseri:
- What is the operator of Erciyes Express? TCDD Taşımacılık
- How Erciyes Express looks like? Diesel loco hauled passenger coaches
- How far is it between Adana-Kayseri by rail? 324 km
- How long it takes between Adana-Kayseri? Around 6:00 hours
- Is reservation required for Erciyes Express? All seats with reservation, see on ticket
- Is accessibility provided inErciyes Ekspresi? No any special design for accessibilty
- Is there food/drink service in Erciyes Express? No meal service nor snack bar
- May I take bicycle with me in Erciyes Express? Only folding bicycles that fits luggage part over seats can be carried.
Daily departure in each direction
(As of 17 Nov 2022)
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
- 2+1 seats
- 2+1 seats
- valid for roundtrip, 26- and 60+ ages, teacher, military and press
As of 17 Nov 2022, valid per person, based on official website of operator. Click for discounts.
Tickets on sale 30 days before departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Mobile||App Store or Google Play|
|Call center||444 82 33 (English available)|
|Ticket office||Train stations, agencies, PTT offices|
- Adana is the main departure station of Elazig, Mersin, Iskenderun, Islahiye and Kayseri trains: Adana train station
- Adana Museum of Archeology deserves to be visited. Tas Kopru (Stone Bridge), built by Romans, is one of the oldest bridges in the World that is in use. Varda Railway Bridge (Germen Bridge) is in this region, 65 km from Adana city center. Kapikaya Canyon is close to Varda Bridge.
- Kayseri is a hub for all eastward trains from Ankara: Kayseri train station
- Kayseri is quite rich with historical places. Seljukian Museum, Armenian Church of Surp Krikor Lusaroic, Soganli Valley, Hunat Hatun Kulliye, House of Mimar Sinan are some of them.
- Kayseri is one of the closest stations to Cappadocia: How to get to Cappadocia by train?
- Kayseri is founded on skirts of Erciyes Mountain. Erciyes is a famous ski resort, 25 km from city center.
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.