Train details, route map, train timetable, options, fares, sales channels and notes about regional train giving service between Eskisehir-Afyon:
- What is the operator of Eskisehir Afyon train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- How Eskisehir Afyon train looks like? DMU (diesel multiple unit)
- How far is it between Eskisehir-Afyon by rail? 181 km
- How long it takes between Eskisehir-Afyon? Around 3:00 hours
- Is reservation required for Eskisehir Afyon train? Some coaches require reservation, see seat number on ticket, some do not need reservation, take any free seat
- Is accessibility provided inEskişehir Afyon treni? No any special design for accessibilty
- Is there food/drink service in Eskisehir Afyon train? No meal service nor snack bar
- May I take bicycle with me in Eskisehir Afyon train? Only folding bicycles that fits luggage part over seats can be carried.
Daily departure in each direction
(As of 17 Nov 2022)
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
- 2+2 seats
- 2+2 seats
- valid for roundtrip, 26- and 60+ ages, teacher, military and press
As of 17 Nov 2022, valid per person, based on official website of operator. Click for discounts.
Tickets on sale 15 days before departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Mobile||App Store or Google Play|
|Call center||444 82 33 (English available)|
|Ticket office||Train stations, agencies, PTT offices|
- Train has both wagons with and without reserved seats. Tickets for reserved seats are also sold via internet and call center. Others can be bought only at stations on way.
- Eskisehir is an important hub for trains. You can travel to Ankara, Istanbul, Konya, Karaman by HSTs, Afyon, Kutahya and Tavsanli by regional trains, Denizli, Izmir, Balikesir and Manisa by main line trains. There’s also HST connected bus service to Bursa.
- Pamukkale Express can be used alternatively on this route.
- You can have a bot trip on Porsuk River, visit old Odunpazari Houses, enjoy a whole day at Sazova Park, buy traditional hand made products from Atlihan Carsi.
- Afyon Castle which was built on steep rocks and Museum of Archeology are top on to-do list in city. Cemetery and monument of Independence War is outside of city, 10 km to west. Iscehisar fairy chimney is at Seydiler, 24 km to east. Afyon is famous with hot spring. There are many hot spring and thermal hotels in and around the city.
- Phrygian Valley, where Phrygian built castle, houses and monuments by sculping rocks, is on the region among Eskisehir, Afyon and Kutahya: How to get to Phrygian Way by train?
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.