Train details, route map, train timetable, options, fares, sales channels and notes about regional train giving service between Kutahya-Balikesir:
- What is the operator of Kutahya Balikesir train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- How Kutahya Balikesir train looks like? Diesel loco hauled passenger coaches
- How far is it between Kutahya-Balikesir by rail? 230 km
- How long it takes between Kutahya-Balikesir? Around 4:30 hours
- Is reservation required for Kutahya Balikesir train? Reservation is not required, take any free seat
- Is accessibility provided inKütahya Balıkesir treni? No any special design for accessibilty
- Is there food/drink service in Kutahya Balikesir train? No meal service nor snack bar
- May I take bicycle with me in Kutahya Balikesir train? Only folding bicycles that fits luggage part over seats can be carried.
Daily departure in each direction
(As of 17 Nov 2022)
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
- 2+2 seats
- 2+2 seats
- valid for roundtrip, 26- and 60+ ages, teacher, military and press
As of 17 Nov 2022, valid per person, based on official website of operator. Click for discounts.
Tickets on sale on day of departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Call center||Not available|
|Ticket office||Only at stations on route|
- No seat reservation. No seat number in tickets. Possible to travel on foot.
- Alternate trains: Izmir Mavi, Ege Express.
- It’s the rail junction for N-S trains (to İzmir and Bandırma) and E-W trains (to Kütahya) in west Anatolia. There are trains to Manisa, Izmir in south, Bandirma in norht, Kutahya, Eskisehir and Ankara in west.
- Kutahya is a crossing point for trains in Central Anatolia. There are trains to Balikesir, Manisa and Izmir in west, Afyon and Denizli in south, Eskisehir and Ankara in north (Kutahya train station).
- The touristic attractions in the city are castle, Museum of Archeology, Museum of Ceramic, Cinili Mosque, Donenler Mevlevihanesi. Ancient City of Aizanoi is located at 60 km southwest of Kutahya.
- Balıkesir is the closest train station to Kazdaglari National Park, 110 km on west. Degirmenbogazi National Park is 75 km on north.
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.