Train details, route map, train timetable, options, fares, sales channels and notes about regional train giving service between Kutahya-Balikesir:
- What is the operator of Kutahya Balikesir train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- How Kutahya Balikesir train looks like? Diesel loco hauled passenger coaches
- How far is it between Kutahya-Balikesir by rail? 230 km
- How long it takes between Kutahya-Balikesir? Around 4:30 hours
- Is there food/drink service in Kutahya Balikesir train? No meal service nor snack bar
- May I take bicycle with me in Kutahya Balikesir train? Only folding bicycles that fits luggage part over seats can be carried.
* Based on route data provided by EcoTransITWorld. There may be some changes on route.
Daily departure in each direction
(As of 20 Jan 2022)
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
- 2+2 seats
- 2+2 seats
- valid for roundtrip, 26- and 60+ ages, teacher, military and press
As of 20 Jan 2022, valid per person, based on official website of operator. Click for discounts.
Tickets on sale on day of departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Call center||Not available|
|Ticket office||Only at stations on route|
- No seat reservation. No seat number in tickets. Possible to travel on foot.
- Alternate trains: Izmir Mavi, Ege Express.
- There are train services to Eskisehir, Denizli and Afyon from Kutahya.
WhatsApp support line: +90 (507) 321 82 33
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.