Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of regional train running between Kutahya and Balikesir:
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? Diesel loco hauled passenger coaches
- What travel options I have? Pulman (2+1 seats)
- Any food/drink available in train? No meal service nor snack bar
- How far is it from Kutahya to Balikesir? 230 km
- How long it takes from Kutahya to Balikesir? 5:15 hours
* Based on route data provided by EcoTransITWorld. There may be some changes on route.
Train departure days: Everyday
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
Click for general discounts
Tickets on sale Only on the day of departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Call Center||No ticket sale|
|Ticket office||Stations on way|
WhatsApp support line: +90 (507) 321 82 33
No seat reservation. No seat number in tickets. Possible to travel on foot.
Alternate train: Izmir Mavi (Izmir-Eskisehir train)
There are train services to Bandirma and İzmir from Balikesir.
There are train services to Eskisehir, Denizli and Afyon from Kutahya.
Main stations this train is calling at:
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.