It’s possible to get to high speed train station in Istanbul with direct bus services.
The high speed train station at Pendik is 25 km away from Kadikoy in Asian side and 35 km from Taksim in European side.
High speed train will arrive Haydarpasa as Marmaray project is completed (target commission date is 2018). Until then, it’s possible to reach to Pendik high speed train station by direct buses from Bostanci, Kadikoy, Uskudar and Sabiha Gokcen Airport in Asian side and from Sisli/Mecidiyekoy in European side.
Here below the bus connections to high speed train in Istanbul (last update: August 2017):
- 222 : From/to Kadıköy (route and stops).
- 16 : From/to Kadıköy (route and stops).
- 16A : From/to Üsküdar. Connection to Metrobus and Marmaray (route and stops).
- 16D : From/to Kadıköy (route and stops).
- 17 : From/to Kadıköy. Connection to Metrobus (route and stops).
- 251 : From/to Sisli/Mecidiyekoy. The only line to European side. Connection to Metrobus and metro system in European side (route and stops).
- 133T : From/to Bostancı. Connection to sea bus (route and stops).
- 132H : From/to Sabiha Gökçen airport (route and stops).
Cover Photo: Dusko Djuric ©
Categories: Urban Transport