Transist 2014 International Symposium and Exhibition on Transportation Technologies will take place on 19-20 December 2014 in Istanbul Congress center by the cooperation of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and IETT.
Transport Minister Mr Elvan, mayors of Istanbul, Kocaeli, Bursa, Konya and Malatya municipalities, general directors of IETT, Burulas, Ego, Kayseri Ulasim, Ulasim AS, General Director of TCDD Mr Suleyman Karaman and General Director of THY Mr Temel Kotil will participate the symposium as speaker.
There are a number of academic sessions. Here are some of them:
- Who Pays What for Urban Transport? Julien Allaire, CODATU. 19 December 2014, Friday, 13:30
- Developing Solutions and Policies for Plug-in Electric Vehicle Readiness: The Case Study of California. Abdulkadir Bedir, University of California. 20 December 2014, Saturday, 10:00
- Demand Projection for Marmaray Corridor. Prof. Hakan Guler, Sakarya University. 20 December 2014, Saturday, 10:00
- Usage of Mobile Phones for Payment in Public Transit. Prof. Bekir Oguz Bartin, Istanbul Kemerburgaz University. 20 December 2014, Saturday, 10:00
- Optimum Voltage for Urban DC-Powered Rail. Mehmet Taciddin Akcay, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. 20 December 2014, Saturday, 13:00
- Urban Transport Excellence Index. Fatih Canitez, IETT. 20 December 2014, Saturday, 15:30
- A Simulation Modelling Framework For Train Timetabling Problem. Prof. Ozgur Yalcinkaya, Dokuz Eylül University. 20 December 2014, Saturday, 15:30
There’s also an exhibition area during symposium where products and services will be exhibited.
For further information about Transist 2014 Symposium and Exhibition, click http://transist2014.com/en/
Categories: Railway Events