International Forum “Multimodal Transportation 2016: Bridge between Europe and Asia” will be held in Istanbul between 11-13th May.
Rail Turkey is official media partner of this event.
The forum focuses on multimodal transportation market, which nowadays offers a whole range of options and challenges. The market, undoubtfully, extends even faster with the new perspectives of the New Silk Way in view of the key transport corridors linking Europe and Asia. The competition between modalities and issues of decreasing sea freight rates have also great influences on these perspectives.
International Forum “Multimodal Transportation 2016: Bridge between Europe and Asia” is a communicative platform for the logistic market professionals providing an excellent chance to discuss the key issues, brought by political and economic reality, within the frames of panel discussions and workspaces.
Forum will be held in Istanbul, at Barcelo Eresin Topkapi Hotel between 11-13 May.
The key issues of the Forum are as follows:
- Multimodal transportation in Europe
- European sea ports
- 3 PL logistics in effective logistic systems organization. Role of large logistic agents
- River transportation
- Container market trends. Optimization of the linear operators services in the Black and
- Mediterranean Sea regions
- Turkey as the key multimodal hub
- Cargo transportation from Asia and Middle East: main routes, transit countries potential. New approaches.
- Integration of new routes into existing transport networks.
The Forum targets professionals from railways, railway operators, ports and terminals, road carriers, forwarders, logistic companies, container lines, ship and cargo owners and investing companies.
Simultaneous translation Eng-Rus-Eng will be provided in the Forum.
Click for the prelimary program.
For registration or any additional information Viva Consult
Categories: Railway Events