International Forum “Multimodal Transportation 2016: Bridge between Europe and Asia” will start next week.
Forum will be held in Istanbul, at Barcelo Eresin Topkapi Hotel between 11-13 May.
Among the key issues of the Forum:
- Multimodal transportation in Europe
- European sea ports
- 3 PL logistics in effective logistic systems organization. Role of large logistic agents
- River transportation
- Container market trends. Optimization of the linear operators services in the Black and Mediterranean Sea regions
- Turkey as the key multimodal hub
- Cargo transportation from Asia and Middle East: main routes, transit countries potential. New approaches.
- Integration of new routes into existing transport networks.
Among the key participants of the conference are:
- Far East Land Bridge / Austria
- Gerbruder / Austria
- Industreams / Belgium
- Hamburg Port Consulting / Germany
- Port of Hamburg Marketing / Germany
- Port of Duisburg / Germany
- Railistics / Germany
- Metrans / Slovak Republik
- Lithuanian Railways / Lithuania
- Holland Container Innovations / Netherlands
- Plaske / Ukraine
- Gerbruder / Turkey
- APM Terminals / Turkey
- Omsan Logistics / Turkey
- UTIKAD / Turkey
- Damco / Turkey
- Ford Motor Company / Turkey
- Catoni / Turkey
- BATI Sipping&Trading / Turkey
- TMBC Logistics / Russia
- KTZ Express / Kazakhstan
- KTZE Khorgos Gateway / Kazakhstan
- Quintiq / Malaysia
For registration or any additional information:
Rail Turkey is official media partner of this event.