International Forum “Multimodal Transportation 2016: Bridge between Europe and Asia” will start next week.
Rail Turkey is official media partner of this event.
Forum will be held in Istanbul, at Barcelo Eresin Topkapi Hotel between 11-13 May.
Among the key issues of the Forum:
- Multimodal transportation in Europe
- European sea ports
- 3 PL logistics in effective logistic systems organization. Role of large logistic agents
- River transportation
- Container market trends. Optimization of the linear operators services in the Black and
- Mediterranean Sea regions
- Turkey as the key multimodal hub
- Cargo transportation from Asia and Middle East: main routes, transit countries potential. New approaches.
- Integration of new routes into existing transport networks.
Some of the key participants of the conference are Far East Land Bridge, Gerbruder, Port of Duisburg, Metrans, Lithuanian Railways, APM Terminals, Ford Motor Company, Catoni and KTZ Express.
For registration or any additional information Viva Consult
Categories: Railway Events