Eurasia Rail International Rolling Stock, Infrastructure and Logistics Exhibition opens its doors.
The exhibition will be held 9th time, between 25-27 November at Tüyap Fair and Congress Center.
The exhibition is being held biyearly. Last one was in 2019 with 229 participants and 12,322 visitors.
Some of the 143 exhibitors are;
- Alstom, which completed the interlocking between Eskisehir-Balikesir this year,
- Aselsan, which is working on local railway technologies,
- Bozankaya and Durmazlar, which produce trams for Turkey and other countries,
- Greenbrier, which entered Turkish market by acquired Rayvag
- Kardemir, which started producing rail wheels,
- Metro Istanbul, which is the managing the largest metro/tram network of Turkey,
- Plasser&Theurer, which produces rail constructing and maintaning vehicles,
- Savronik, which also develops local signalling technology,
- Skoda, which delivered trams for Konya and Eskisehir,
- Turkey’s rail infrastructure operator TCDD and biggest train operator TCDD Tasimacilik,
- Turasas, which was recently founded by bringing 3 manufacture compaines of TCDD.
Cover photo: Hyve
Categories: Railway Events