Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of regional train running between Izmir (Basmane) and Denizli:
Izmir Denizli train travel info
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? DMU (diesel multiple unit)
- What travel options I have? 2+2 seats
- Any food/drink available in train? No meal service nor snack bar
- How far is it from Izmir (Basmane) to Denizli? 266 km
- How long it takes from Izmir (Basmane) to Denizli? 4:40 hours
- How can I buy the ticket? Only at ticket office of train stations
- Can I buy ticket online? No online ticket sales
- When can I buy the ticket? Only on the day of departure
Route map of Izmir Denizli train
* Based on route data provided by EcoTransITWorld. There may be some changes on route.
Main stations Izmir Denizli train calls
- Basmane train station
- Torbali train station
- Selcuk train station
- Nazilli train station
- Denizli train station
Izmir Denizli train timetable
Train departure days: Everyday
* As of 12/2018. Please click for official timetable.
More to know
- No seat reservation. No seat number in tickets. Possible to travel on foot.
- Basmane Station is main station for all trains to/from Izmir. There are train services to many destinations.
- There’s a train service to Eskisehir from Denizli.
- Denizli is the closest station to Pamukkale (18 km).
- This train calls at Selcuk, the closest train station to Ephesus ruins.