Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of regional train running between Izmir (Basmane) and Nazilli:
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? DMU (diesel multiple unit)
- What travel options I have? 2+2 seats
- Any food/drink available in train? No meal service nor snack bar
- How far is it from Izmir (Basmane) to Nazilli? 175 km
- How long it takes from Izmir (Basmane) to Nazilli? 3:15 hours
* Based on route data provided by EcoTransITWorld. There may be some changes on route.
Train departure days: Everyday
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
Click for general discounts
Tickets on sale Only on the day of departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Call Center||No ticket sale|
|Ticket office||Stations on way|
WhatsApp support line: +90 (507) 321 82 33
No seat reservation. No seat number in tickets. Possible to travel on foot.
Izmir-Denizli train may be used alternatively.
Basmane Station is main station for all trains to/from Izmir. There are train services to many destinations.
This train calls at Selcuk, the closest train station to Ephesus ruins.
Main stations this train is calling at:
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.