Train details, route map, train timetable, options, fares, sales channels and notes about high speed train giving service between Ankara-Eskisehir:
Meal service is suspended during pandemic.
- What is the operator of Ankara Eskisehir HST? TCDD Taşımacılık
- How Ankara Eskisehir HST looks like? CAF/Siemens HST sets
- How far is it between Ankara-Eskisehir by rail? 249 km
- How long it takes between Ankara-Eskisehir? Around 01:30 hours
- Is reservation required for Ankara Eskisehir HST? All seats with reservation, see on ticket
- Is accessibility provided inAnkara Eskişehir YHT? Some seats of train is reserved for travellers who need accessibility
- Is there food/drink service in Ankara Eskisehir HST? No service/buffet due to pandemic
- May I take bicycle with me in Ankara Eskisehir HST? Only folding bicycles that fits luggage part over seats can be carried.
3 daily departures in each direction
(As of 09 Jan 2023)
(As of 09 Jan 2023)
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
- 2+2 seats
- Power in some seats
- 2+1 lux seats
- Power and LCD in each seat
As of 09 Jan 2023, valid per person, based on official website of operator. Click for discounts.
Tickets on sale 30 days before departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Mobile||App Store or Google Play|
|Call center||444 82 33 (English available)|
|Ticket office||Train stations, agencies, PTT offices|
- High speed trains are calling at two stations in Ankara: Eryaman and Ankara HST station. Conventional trains call at Ankara Main Station and Sincan in westbound traffic. In eastbound, they call at Ankara Main Station and Kayas.
- Click to get directions for getting to Ankara train station by public transport.
- Ankara has the most train connections among all Turkish cities. Overnight trains towards east are all departing from Ankara. There are direct trains to Kirikkale, Kayseri, Sivas, Erzincan, Erzurum, Kars, Malatya, Elazig, Mus, Diyarbakir, Batman. On west, it’s possible to travel to Konya, Eskisehir, Bilecik, Izmit and Istanbul by high speed train, to Kutahya, Balikesir, Manisa and Izmir by long distance trains: Ankara Train Station
- There are bus/minibus services passing by and tram service close to the station: How to get to high speed train in Eskisehir?
- You can use Istanbul-Ankara HSTs as an alternative on this route.
- You can have a bot trip on Porsuk River, visit old Odunpazari Houses, enjoy a whole day at Sazova Park, buy traditional hand made products from Atlihan Carsi.
- Phrygian Valley, where Phrygian built castle, houses and monuments by sculping rocks, is on the region among Eskisehir, Afyon and Kutahya: How to get to Phrygian Way by train?
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.