Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of high speed train running between Ankara and Eskisehir:
Ankara Eskisehir HST travel info
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? CAF/Siemens HST sets
- What travel options I have? Economy, business, business compartment
- Any food/drink available in train? Dining car
- How far is it from Ankara to Eskisehir? 249 km
- How long it takes from Ankara to Eskisehir? 01:30 hours
- How can I buy the ticket? All sales channels (Internet, mobile applications, call center, stations and tourism agencies)
- Can I buy ticket online? Online ticket available
- When can I buy the ticket? 15 days prior to departure
Route map of Ankara Eskisehir HST
* Due to lack of digital map data, above map shows the route very roughly.
Main stations Ankara Eskisehir HST calls
Ankara Eskisehir HST timetable
Train departure days: Everyday
* As of 12/2018. Please click for official timetable.
Ticket fares of Ankara Eskisehir HST
Ticket fares for Ankara Eskisehir HST-YHT route*:
- Standard seat: 30.5 TL/person
- Business class seat: 44 TL/person
- Surcharge for seats with food service: 25 TL
- Business compartment: 46 TL/person
Click for general discounts
* Fares are as of 12/2018 based on information at official websites.
More to know
- Read public transport alternative to Ankara train station at How to get to high speed train station at Ankara?.
- There’s connected bus service to Bursa and train services to İzmir, Kütahya, Afyon and Denizli from Eskisehir Station. Click for connected services.