Train details, route map, train timetable, options, fares, sales channels and notes about regional train giving service between Eskisehir-Kutahya:
- What is the operator of Eskisehir Kutahya train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- How Eskisehir Kutahya train looks like? Electric loco hauled passenger coaches
- How far is it between Eskisehir-Kutahya by rail? 77 km
- How long it takes between Eskisehir-Kutahya? Around 1:10 hours
- Is reservation required for Eskisehir Kutahya train? Some coaches require reservation, see seat number on ticket, some do not need reservation, take any free seat
- Is accessibility provided inEskişehir Kütahya treni? No any special design for accessibilty
- Is there food/drink service in Eskisehir Kutahya train? No meal service nor snack bar
- May I take bicycle with me in Eskisehir Kutahya train? Only folding bicycles that fits luggage part over seats can be carried.
2 daily departures in each direction
(As of 16 Jun 2022)
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
- 2+2 seats
- 2+2 seats
- valid for roundtrip, 26- and 60+ ages, teacher, military and press
As of 16 Jun 2022, valid per person, based on official website of operator. Click for discounts.
Tickets on sale 15 days before departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Mobile||App Store or Google Play|
|Call center||444 82 33 (English available)|
|Ticket office||Train stations, agencies, PTT offices|
- Train has both wagons with and without reserved seats. Tickets for reserved seats are also sold via internet and call center. Others can be bought only at stations on way.
- Eskisehir is an important hub for trains. You can travel to Ankara, Istanbul, Konya, Karaman by HSTs, Afyon, Kutahya and Tavsanli by regional trains, Denizli, Izmir, Balikesir and Manisa by main line trains. There’s also HST connected bus service to Bursa.
- Alternate trains: Izmir Mavi, Pamukkale Express, Ege Express, Eskisehir-Afyon train, Eskisehir-Tavsanli train.
- You can have a bot trip on Porsuk River, visit old Odunpazari Houses, enjoy a whole day at Sazova Park, buy traditional hand made products from Atlihan Carsi.
- The touristic attractions in the city are castle, Museum of Archeology, Museum of Ceramic, Cinili Mosque, Donenler Mevlevihanesi. Ancient City of Aizanoi is located at 60 km southwest of Kutahya.
- Phrygian Valley, where Phrygian built castle, houses and monuments by sculping rocks, is on the region among Eskisehir, Afyon and Kutahya: How to get to Phrygian Way by train?
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.