Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of regional train running between Eskisehir and Kutahya:
- Which operator operates the train? TCDD Taşımacılık
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? Electric loco hauled passenger coaches
- What travel options I have? Pulman (2+2 seats)
- Any food/drink available in train? No meal service nor snack bar
- How far is it from Eskisehir to Kutahya? 77 km
- How long it takes from Eskisehir to Kutahya? 1:30 hours
* Based on route data provided by EcoTransITWorld. There may be some changes on route.
Train departure days: Everyday
Though we work hard to keep timetables up-to-date, there may be short-term delays for update. Please check official timetable of train.
Click for general discounts
Tickets on sale 15 days prior to departure
How can I buy the ticket?
|Mobile||App Store or Google Play|
|Call Center||444 82 33 (English available)|
|Ticket Offices||Train tations, tourism agencies, PTT offices|
WhatsApp support line: +90 (507) 321 82 33
Alternate trains: Pamukkale Express (Eskisehir-Denizli train), Eskisehir-Afyon train, Eskisehir-Tavsanli train, Izmir Mavi
High speed connections to Istanbul, Ankara and Konya from Eskisehir.
Main stations this train is calling at:
Some information may vary. Visit operators’ websites for official information. Please read our disclaimer.